We are...

Nala, Black Labrador and Lucy, Chocolate Labrador, both born in 1997...will be 13 years old in 2010. We want to tell you about us to the WORLD!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here is what I have to say...

Hi everyone,

Yeah, I ate 17 candies along with some other stuff while we were kept in a cold car!
Yeah, I do things time to time, (everyday if possible), to entertain myself.

You know what I do all day?
I stay in a kennel most of the day, when I'm out of that place, I need ACTIVITIES!
Without ACTIVITIES, what the life is all about?!

For the record, I already pushed 16 candy wrappers out of my system, another one was either missed or I still have it somewhere, but I am all right.

Huu..., I feel much better saying it out loud...



Do you want to hear more about what I do?? Sure, stay tuned...I will come back and tell you all about it ;)

Love, Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment