We are...

Nala, Black Labrador and Lucy, Chocolate Labrador, both born in 1997...will be 13 years old in 2010. We want to tell you about us to the WORLD!



Friday, January 15, 2010

SKI TRIP!

Hi,
I'm Nala, I'm telling the story today.

We just went up to Shigakogen in Nagano for a ski trip with bunch of people, well "we" didn't actually do skiing like people do but we walked on the snow!! and ate lots of it! Do you know what else Lucy eat other than snow?

These 17 candies with wrappings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She does those things...you know...I cant believe it though...I get the point that it smells good..well, kinda...but I dont want to get into that trouble digesting those plastic stuff all way through my stomach!

I'd say I'm happy in a warm cozy soft futon sleeping...zzz





Snow was freaking cold, can't believe we were made to walk on barefoot!! Oh...people people......please use your brain that we are old...




We had fun though... : )



Love, Nalaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment