We are...

Nala, Black Labrador and Lucy, Chocolate Labrador, both born in 1997...will be 13 years old in 2010. We want to tell you about us to the WORLD!



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

She did it AGAIN!


Hi, I am Nala telling you what Lucy did again!

She is just unbelievable...its nothing but a self abuse...to me anyways.
Have you read "Marly & Me"? Marly is kinda like Lucy... but he lived for 13 years and bit. We should get there too...you know...its only months to count! 


Lucy
 

 See? One leg missing?? Thats what she ate...And she was little sick for a day...and we went to the vet and she got x-rayed and fed bunch along with some pills, then she threw up what was kept in her stomach and she was all better, sure tired a bit but she should have been!!

Oh dear Lucy...I didnt think I was going to be dragged around for this long by her when she came home with me 12 years ago...Yeah, she brought fun but she's like a storm!!

Oh, well...I love her, so what can I do...I just want her to know I love quietness...

Love, Nala xx

No comments:

Post a Comment